• Administrator
  • View gallery
  • Group: Administrators
  • WOL Server:Emerald Paradise
  • WoL Name:Strmys_Amzon
  • LocationCentral Time

Posted 13 September 2011 - 07:45 AM

Welcome!

Thank you for visiting our site. WOLHQ is a part of the Global Gaming HQ network of sites including RuneHQand GGHQ. The purpose of this site is to provide help for intermediate to advanced players of War of Legends. We will provide some basic information as well, but we want to mainly focus on providing tips and strategies to more experienced players.

This site is also focused on Emerald Paradise, my own home server. Emerald Paradise has server wide rules which have been agreed upon by the top alliance leaders. Check them out EMERALD PARADISE RULES

We welcome other servers as well, and if you contact me, I would be happy to set up space on our forums for you and also accept additional help for players of War of Legends. This is a work in progress, so please visit often to see our improvements and addditions to the site.

We want to keep this a friendly site, so please, no flaming other alliances or servers. We encourage 'friendly' discussions between various alliances and servers, but we do not want to get into Server or Alliance Wars.

Feel free to contact me via our forums if you have any comments or questions. In the meantime, enjoy the game, and the site, and we hope to hear from you soon!

Strmys Amzon
Evil Inc. Officer
Posted Image

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users